school fight school fight

bad

um i'm giving you a 0 for trying to insult us in a differentlanguage, moron.

"Humpers 3" "Humpers 3"

hahhahahh

hahahhha that was funny, i liked how the guy was humping the cursor. They need to hump faster though! Make more of these!!!

SkaterFTF2 responds:

not my fault he wasn't humping faster. I just made it into flash and added stuff but my friend Marcus didn't make him hump fast enough. BLAME MARCUS!

random watever collection random watever collection

good

this was pretty interesting, its current score is much lower than it should be. For some reason some people just dont like complete randomness, but i think they're often more fun to watch. good work

Anime Kids Suck Anime Kids Suck

good

this was really funny. it didnt try to hard to be funny though, which is the key.

MonsterAttack2013 MonsterAttack2013

bad

this took 2 people to make?

i.c.e ver.1 i.c.e ver.1

boring

well done, but theres nothing to do. i feel a turd of the week coming.

The Star Syndicate sucks The Star Syndicate sucks

funny

you did a good job of describing all the little fags on ng who think they're review gods yet have never even touched flash. they think if you even use the color pink in your flash movie that you are gay and vote 0. well i say they can go to hell. good movie!

Sir-CannabisClock responds:

Thanks! lol, well said...

Mind Pollution Mind Pollution

good

this was...interesting. however it would have been easier to watch with some sound. also its kind of hard to tell whats going on sometimes. good job

ironthought responds:

thanks, i got carried away with the animation and that took away for the story, but i had the time of my life doing it

Ghost Mansion :: Part 1 Ghost Mansion :: Part 1

worst...thing...EVER

i would rather have someone dig at my eyes with rusty nails than listen to some dumb bastard babble on for eternity about who knows what, especially since I can't understand half of what he says.

I believe he said a total of 3 sentences the whole movie. and none of them made any damn sense.

get a life and quit ruining ours!

Earth Teh Way It I Earth Teh Way It I

ok

some sound would help. if i have to see that damn alien blink one more time...